At the start of 2019 we set out our goals for our second season with some ambitious targets – but with one lawn at a time, we have mowed our way to success in the first half of 2019.
2019 has been the year that keeps on giving. A season of expansion to now ten areas in Kent, Sussex and Surrey, has led to a flurry of happy customers and many more miles mowed by our MegaMow operators.
Our 2019 grass-cutting successes
So far this year, we have:
- DOUBLED our vans on the road
- EXPANDED our grass-cutting service to five new towns in Kent, Sussex and Surrey: Uckfield, Crowborough, Redhill, Ashtead and Epsom
- QUADRUPLED our customer base – the more the merrier!
- Enhanced the efficiency of our already easy-to-use online quoting, booking and payment system.
- Maintained a customer-friendly service built on the core values of quality and ease.
- On the road to cutting 8,000 lawns by the end of the season.
- TRIPLED our number of operators.
- WALKING TO NEW YORK – We are half way to the Big Apple! Each operator was tasked to walk behind the lawnmower further than London to New York by the end of the season. So far, we are halfway across the Atlantic and need to visit a few more unmown lawns to get us to the finish line.
Smashing our own grass-cutting goals
We set ourselves ambitious goals for this year, but we have smashed some of them already:
- We set ourselves the target of tripling our customer base.)
- Our target was to cut 5,000 lawns
With our growing business and loyal customer base, we are well on our way to surpassing our targets and giving more people the gift of time.
MegaMow – a modern grass-cutting service for modern, busy people.
The MegaMow grass cutting service is currently available in Tunbridge Wells, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Horsham, Uckfield, Crowborough, Redhill, Ashtead and Epsom