Last year was exciting. We launched a fresh new brand and tailored our service to suit the modern, busy individual. We want this year to be even better and can’t wait to spread the MegaMow name even further.
The ups and downs of 2018
2018 was a challenging and rewarding year for us – finally launching our own fresh brand after spending years working in the industry felt amazing. However, it wasn’t without its difficulties: when we should have been out cutting grass during our launch in March, snow stopped play, which was followed by heavy rain (which our grass-cutting team battled through) and then the worst drought the UK has seen since 1976. We haven’t let this push us back though and aim to come back even stronger in 2019.
Our goals for 2019
This year we are excited to spread the MegaMow name and build up our client base to continue to offer a fantastic service. Here are some of our goals:
- Double the number of our vans out on the road.
- Triple our customer base.
- Introduce even more customer-friendly services and payment plans, so that we can keep ahead of the times as a pioneer in the grass-cutting industry.
- To cut 5,000 lawns.
- Each operator to walk behind the mower further than London to New York. (It’s doable – we’ve done the maths!)
- Further improve our online quoting and booking system.
- Become the go-to grass cutting company in our area.
We strive to provide an excellent service and have all of our customers talking about us. That’s why we have set goals for 2019 to allow us to grow and become your go-to lawn mowing company!
MegaMow – a modern grass-cutting service for modern, busy people.
The MegaMow grass cutting service is currently available in Tunbridge Wells, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate and Horsham